I'm looking for a fully-mapped castle reminiscent of those in the Castlevania series of video games, yet with a functional layout. My intent is to build a 3D computer model, add some animation and scripting features to make it a sort of haunted house, and then post it for people to enjoy free of charge.

Originally, I'd planned on adapting Neuschwanstein for this task, and have thus far succeeded in modeling most of the exterior and interior (though completely undecorated). Unfortunately, the unavailability of detailed schematics has caused my work on that project to hit a glass ceiling. The only other "real" castles I've found that possess the exaggerated fantasy style I'm after are those of Disney, but they don't have functional interiors.

Lately, I've taken to searching old D&D books, but so far nothing has jumped out at me as being "just right". If anyone here knows of potentially-suitable designs, whether posted here, someplace else, or in a book, I'd appreciate hearing about them. Thank you.