Some really good entries. I try to limit myself to two votes always (because otherwise I'd just start voting left and right).

I went with he Ballad of the Bonny Bards Booty for my number one pick. Its use of the map in the background to follow the adventure was clever and very well executed, the story was interesting, and sadly probably because of my pro-pirate bias.

My second was something Lovecraftian, the map was excellent and very clear at scale, the lay out pleasing to the eye and the relentlessness with which it stayed on theme admirable (in both art and the story). Clearly though he hasn't done it in a long time Timallen should immediately take up RPGs again.

Other Amazing entries which I could have just as easily voted for:
Into the Lycans Den- What can you say about Arsheesh's illustrations but wow? Beautiful, simple, and the all black and white is probably in better keeping with the official competition than the parchment backgrounds on many of the others (mine very much included).

In the Vault of the Howling Palace- The writing style Cirias chose really grabbed my attention and made me want to run this adventure as a good narrative can. The illustrations were well chosen and the over all layout good. The map is simple and to the point, if I have one complaint about the entry its the small colored icons used on the map, they seem out of character.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall- Excellent quality over all. Both the writing and graphics where well done. The choice to place the map dead center is a nice attention grabber, though it does make the text a bit fiddly. I really like the mix of puzzle solving and action in this one, would undoubtedly make it fun to play.