3 11.54%
  • Fane of the Righteous - JPQuinn

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: March Challenge Voting - Make a 1 Page Dungeon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Cunning Cartographer's Avatar

I do find it interesting how the cutout on my Bonny Bard entry seems to be dividing some people; some people like the idea and some people really seem to dislike it (not that I mind, we all have our own tastes). It absolutely wont sway me for editing for my final One Page Dungeon contest entry as I wanted to try something different and, well, I've never seen anyone use part of the page as an actual player prop and I pretty much designed the entire thing with that in mind.

Repped the entries, but can't give it to Arsheesh or Timallen because you guys already had rep from me at some point (I really should start spreading it out more huh...)
    Last edited by Cunning Cartographer; 04-04-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Cartographer View Post
    I do find it interesting how the cutout on my Bonny Bard entry seems to be dividing some people; some people like the idea and some people really seem to dislike it (not that I mind, we all have our own tastes). It absolutely wont sway me for editing for my final One Page Dungeon contest entry as I wanted to try something different and, well, I've never seen anyone use part of the page as an actual player prop and I pretty much designed the entire thing with that in mind.

Repped the entries, but can't give it to Arsheesh or Timallen because you guys already had rep from me at some point (I really should start spreading it out more huh...)
    That's OK CC, appreciate the thought. For the record, the cut-out scored points for originality in my book .

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh