I agree with Max, to some extent. This map definitely has a lot of potential, and I like the colourful style. It is quite charming.

One of the problems is that your top-down hills clash with your isometric icons.
Another issue is that the bevel/emboss used for the cliffs is perhaps too strong (I like the effect, but perhaps you could lower the opacity a lot to make them less obvious)
Next, the tree trunks do not match the forest areas. Near the label of Mortecouille, for example, you've got trees sitting in the water.
Then there are the fonts: some of them are good (eg. for Mortecouille), others are OK but not great (eg Sombre Foret), and others just look kinda weird (eg. Le Festival)
Last, I'd like to make a suggestion for how to improve the hills, but I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest. They don't quite work, like Max said, but you should be able to make them better.

The icons are really good, by the way; are they your own drawings, or somebody else's set? Also, I really like the pattern used for the sea.

Oh, and Max, I don't think the cracked texture is meant to represent hills. I think it just shows areas of bald earth. Am I right, Francissimo?

THW