Thanks for the great advice!

MCC: Great Idea to add a bit of black into the maze! When I first wrote this poem I wasn't thinking about mapping it at all but right now I'm glad it is very mappable.

Larb: I know what you mean by mazes being fun and enchanting, but in this case it's not so nice. The maze gives the people trapped inside hope, hope that someday they can navigate through it. The only thing worse then having no hope is having hope and it is crushed, over and over again. That is what this maze does. The lighthouse at the end of the maze also gives that false sense of hope, because lighthouses everyone knows are supposed to direct them to a safe place. This lighthouse likes to play tricks though.

THW: I have found myself still going back and forth on the text, I don't know which I like better. Thanks for the perspective advice about the maze, I'll see what I can do but as you said it would be a lot of work. Thanks for the spelling corrections I went over it again and found a few more that I fixed. And as for the land bridge, I personally don't think that hell would be eternal. It might be near impossible to escape from, but never the less possible. Therefore I decided to add this as a way to freedom. As I pointed out earlier though the glimmer of hope is also part of the this hell. But as for the land across the land bridge it might be something like this:
Fresh and free
Fields of green
And still more to be seen

I smile I laugh
Sunshine heat’s my heart
The flowers blooming is a shining piece art

Sunlit water
Sand between my toes
And so softly the wind blows

It’s a good life
The sun sends delight from above
I’m surrounded by the one’s I love