Hey there THW! Thanks for the feedback, they don´t look harsh at all, its great to hear tips and advices!

The map is still a WIP, but my idea is to place the 6 different places of most importance and describe them at the bottom.

- Well the forests I was trying a different style, since I have time Ill try to work on something else
- For the different places I was trying a more photographic and visual style, instead of just icons, or runics. I think I´ll stick with them, but I agree that some of those require a better work, like the Houses and Castles.
- I still didn´t finish covering all the mountains, but I´m sticking with the snow covered one, and at the lave area Im still thinking of something.
- The major problem with the scaterring is to fill the map, since my hell map is not to be a land with many cities or villages, I felt the need to cover it with some elements. Nothing special, except for Magr Jot, where the idea is that the Unworthy that died drowned, are to be prisioned within the rocks.
- I agree the island now look a bit weird, especially the lines around the isles, since the idea is to have islands moving from the land.

Thanks for feedback, since it´s still the beggining of the challenge, I´ll try to improve those parts!