@Ilanthar: Thanks! The mountain choices where mine actually, I looked at one of Natural Earth's raster maps and drew the ranges that appeared tallest, but I could absolutely have made some mistakes there. Which ones would you remove or add? Yeah, Hejaz became really dark… One of the downsides of ink – stop concentrating for a few seconds and that happens I'll try to work some Photoshop on it! The maritime labels are a good idea for filling out the oceans, but maybe it would look odd when nothing else is labeled? I'll give it a try though. I don't think I want a cartouche on this one actually, for some reason it just feels right to have the text hanging in the air like that… but maybe a very simple border would look good. Thanks for the suggestions!

@Raptori: Hehe, well, you can always have two world maps, right? I don't think I'll color this one, I didn't think of the possibility to keep working on it so I drew it on paper that is too thin to support paint. But I have a sort of long term plan to make a series of real-world maps in various styles. A colored, up-detailed version of this one is definitely among those