I am the commissioner(?) of this amazing map by Max and I just want to say thank you.

I first saw Max's amazing work when I found this website. The first map of his I saw was Selvarin and that was enough to make me want to work with him to develop a map for my novel. As I continued to browse, and saw more and more of his work, I was 100% convinced and immediately emailed Max.

He came back to me quickly and was very helpful in figuring out what I wanted and how we would go about achieving my goals. His friendly advice and excellent communication was evident throughout the process.

When I saw the first draft of my map I was blown away by what Max had been able to achieve, based entirely off a bad photoshop attempt by me, and some vague descriptions. He had absolutely nailed exactly what I had pictured in my mind for the world.

I could not be happier both with Max's work, and with the honourable and helpful type of person he is. I look forward to working on maps with him in the future, once I have made a decent dent in the writing of my novel. We, the Cartographer's Guild community, are simply blessed to have people like Max.