Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
I have an interesting image for you. I did a castle based on an image which is entitled "Obsidian Castle" so ill get you that link as it might make for a great backdrop to the shape of it. Your brief description sounded like it could fit. I also put in a lot of magic into this castle and had no door. Strange huh ?

http://www.rodneymatthews.com/elric5.htm

A Fabulous pic. I still love it even now.
Very nice pic indeed! Not exactly what I was thinking of but still a very nice piece of work. I was originally thinking if a thin, crooked sharp needle-like spire/tower (sort of how the top of a wizard's hat is usually drawn if that makes sense). I also like the idea of no features on the outside of the tower. I picture it with an almost Cthulhu-like/Other-worldly feel. I went with the tower idea to contrast it with the ring shaped interior. Course I might drop the tower idea and just go with the ring shape by itself. I need to work on a few more maps and then work out the rest of the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
Edit -- In fact I have already scanned in the maps and text from the old days. I could give you my version as a zip if you like...
Edit2 -- but theres a lot missing it seems - ah well.
I wouldn't mind seeing them. My email should be listed on my user profile.