Thank you, Evile Eagle for your reply and interest. This site had gotten so formal, so complex, and so legalize, I was about to abandon it.

I'm just wanting a simple map that can be read on a 5" X 8" page for my paperback and ebook books. What your directed me to is fantastic, but too much detail to be read easily on a small page. Clearly, you are quite capable of making the map(s) I need. I love your border, but would it be too much on a small page? Anyway, I'll try to attach the maps I need. Again, one is just a blow up of the peninsula from the continental map with more names on it. Cities need only be a dot with capitals maybe with a tiny star. Kingdom names slightly larger. I'd like a nicely defined coastline. Also, I'd like a compass thingy if possible. I do need them as soon as reasonably possible. This will be my first self-publication and I have no hope of recovering the cost involved being an unknown. Still, let me know what you would charge for these two maps. Also, I have outline files without names if they would be useful. I tried to attach the maps, but the screen froze and I couldn't get out of it. If you would share your email address, I'll send you the map files as they now exist so you can determine what is needed and what you would charge.

Again, thank you for your interest.
My email address is Kiousfedra@AOL.com