Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hand-Drawn Kingdom Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You're welcome to include an icons tutorial!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Here's 3 more: a guildhall, medieval factory and a dwarf hold entrance...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newest.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	64035

Just so everyone understands, while I do intend to release these hand-drawn map symbols as a commercial set, the reason this is posted in the regional map forum, rather than the map elements forum, is that I eventually will create a regional map using these symbols and build it in this thread. It might be several more days before I finally have enough elements to tackle the map itself!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 05-13-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

One more for the night... just because I watched Frank Herbert's Dune (the SyFy version) last night on Youtube. I decided to do something "Sietch" like (Fremen mountain holdfasts) that could serve as cliffside catacombs for gnomes, halflings, barbarians and a variety of other cultural niches...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sietch.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	64040
    DrivethruRPG store

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Well its slightly a bit too sketchy for ym taste. But I like the large variation of themes you try to illustrate.

These are amazing. I may have to borrow your style for my own maps I am making. Keep up the awesome work!

Awesome sketches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12