Thread: WIP (sort of tutorial to be) : Climates, applying Geoff's Cookbook at detail (some)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WIP (sort of tutorial to be) : Climates, applying Geoff's Cookbook at detail (some)

I attempted to use your ocean currents tutorial on my world map and posted my attempt in the thread "Another attempt at a world map" here in the regional maps subforum.

I would link to it but i cant figure out how to do that using the tapatalk app, but when i get to my computer ill edit this and link it if i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSchacher View Post
    I posted my attempt in the thread "Another attempt at a world map" here in the regional maps subforum.
    Just commented on it. It's very good.

As for this thread.. I realized my technique for devising a temperature map had too much happening in my head at the same time and isn't easy to translate into tutorial-like steps. I'm trying to figure out an alternative way. That's why I haven't posted the next step... It will come, though!

EDIT.... I figured out a step by step way, will publish it soon - as soon as I find the time to write it down with illustrations.
    Last edited by Pixie; 05-25-2014 at 09:31 AM.