Do you simply want technique for drawing the lines, or do you need help determining the projection and aligning the lines for accuracy?

The previous recommendation for using vector software for the lines is a good one, but if you want to stay in Photoshop, there are a number of approaches you can use. The simplest would be to use the grid filter (I think it's under Render, but it's been a while since I looked for it). Or you could use the Line tool or the Pen tool to make paths that you could then stroke. That's a sort of hybrid vector method, giving you the ability to tweak the paths and then restroke them if you need to make a change. But PS's vector tools aren't the greatest.

If you don't have access to Illustrator and you'd like to try vector software, I recommend Inkscape, which is a free open source alternative that works pretty well and is relatively easy to learn.

If you need help with the projection, we'll have to wait for someone a bit more knowledgeable about that kind of thing to come along.