Thread: Westeros

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A lot of Westeros maps out there

While the map shows how talented you are in map-making, Vorro, i do think that the forests and mountain ranges are a bit sparse. For my taste, you could have unlocked even more flavour out of this bad boy.

I hope we'll soon see progress on your big project?! Elyden is still one of the most fascinating projects here on the Guild, imo.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    the only default about it is that it tears apart the four emblems.
    thanks, and very true about the emblems - one of the reasons i added the original image! i know a lot of people arent fans of bevel/emboss effects though i like them myself (so sue me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    i do think that the forests and mountain ranges are a bit sparse. For my taste, you could have unlocked even more flavour out of this bad boy.
    true. honestly, i'm not that well-versed in the world (the books I read once each as they came out, though im pretty hooked on the show, though i can barely name all the houses) and didnt have much time to research the mountains and, as i didnt know whats meant to be dense mountains and hills, i just had a quick lok at some other maps i found online and went from there

I hope we'll soon see progress on your big project?! Elyden is still one of the most fascinating projects here on the Guild, imo.
    Thanks! me too :p The atlas, as a project is on hold for a while though the larger world map is more likely to have something done to it soon(ish).