Wow, that's a big and constructive comment! Thanks a lot for this and the rep jbgibson

About the rivers, I knew it, and just corrected it on the one below.

By jbgibson
That large southern lake is going to be very salty, with probably no plant or animal life, and it will probably grow and shrink a lot as the seasons pass, since it receives all the rainfall of a large piece of a continent.

It's an enclosed sea actually. But not very salty and with life... and it's a fantasy setting, so some scholars have strange theories : a underground river flowing to the Western Ocean, or a connexion with another Plane. Both are true of course

I'm not sure I believe the two major southwestern rivers paralleling each other so far, with no indication of even a minor rise in land to separate them. In fact, the large marsh area implies "very flat" across its whole extent, yet the two rivers remain distinct even across the marshes. It would take only a few minor hill symbols to hint that at least some land between the two has a bit of elevation, and the viewer's mind would assume the rest.
Yep, you're right, thanks for pointing that out. And, I've just forgotten some past ideas here... After all, "Pierrecolline" means "Stonehill", so...

For mountains and cities, I'm not sure to catch your meaning. You seems more skilled than I am with 3D questions. And truth be told, I didn't spotted the flat bottom mountains that you're mentionning.

Well, I'll need advices and views on this. I decided to add a few more towns and indications, and mostly : all the labels. Does it look fine? Readable?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AK labels.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	64421