Ok Here is the latest update, along with some questions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map02.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	71855

First, right now the mountains are not very consistent in terms of style and color, most notably ranges 4,5, and 6. It annoys the hell out of me and havn't really been able to fix it without making it worse. I'm hoping that the size and distance between them will allow for such variation but.... What are your thoughts.

I'm also debating keeping the oceans a single solid color, mostly because doing the ocean floors is very time consuming, especially the divergent boundaries. My other reason is I don't really need that information, it looks nice but is not really relevent if feel. My last reason the map is going to get very very busy. Any thoughts,

As to the lakes, I am aslo unure how to proceed, Should the lakes follow the same colors as the oceans? If so how much detail should I go into? Along the same lines right now I like how lake #2 looks but I am wonder if maybe a solid color is better like with #1.

Also what do you thinkg about how I did the rivers around #8 compared to the other rivers, I'm undecided right now so I haven't added any more yet.

Area # 7 is giving me a little trouble in that I'm having difficulty in the transition between the desert and what would be a steppe/base of mountains. I'm not sure if how it is right now works or not. Also I have no idea what I should do with the rivers on that side of the mountains, should they follow the entire mountain range and join up with #8? or should some of them go into the desert and dry out? a combination of both?

10, Does the desert canyons work how I have done it? I don't really like how it is right now but it gets too indistinct when I darken the highlights/ sunny side.

9 the ice caps, I'm wondering if they look fuzzy only to me or if they need work, maybe more detail.

And lastly I was thinking about making lake 1 into something like yellowstone caldera submerged but I'm not sure if that makes any sense right there. I was thinking having that northern area having a lot of volcanic activity, though at this scale i'm not sure it matters.

I hope that made sense, any suggestions would be of great help, I'm starting to loose my mind with this map.