Thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Freodin View Post
First of all I would disagree with your basic decision to "avoid to clutter a map with the borders evolution". Showing changing borders, by a differentiation in hatching or colouring, would be a lot better suited to show the "rise" and "decline". Two or three maps would have been sufficient, and would have kept the "clutter" at a minimum.
This isn't my own decision. The client had a reference map that shows all the evolution in it and she wasn't satisified of the legibility of it and clearly asked for separate maps. My first proposal was 1 basic map and 2 maps showing the evolution. At the end I respected her choice to spread more maps with simple work on each one. I guess it serves the purpose of her work better.

Quote Originally Posted by Freodin View Post
Third, you re-used paper textures for half of the maps. Perhaps it is only noticeable because of the way they are grouped here, but it should not be noticeable at all!
It is indeed more noticeable because I made the 4 maps displays. Since you'll have to turn pages on the document to see the maps, I don't think it's really a problem.