Well, I'd like to say welcome to Taboran first. My childhood world also started with a smaller piece of land, it was a large island called Brania, so I totally relate.

Secondly, I like the way you strive for perfectionism. Each version is a thoughtful improvement on the previous one. Your changes and microplates did not make a mess. Yet, tectonics plausibility there's two details you are failing to address (I was too until recently):
- if you have the divergent boundary in an ocean unsymmetrical you normally explain the missing crust on one side with subduction (like pacific ridge vs. south america) - Akua plate you can get away as it is rather small, but for the boundaries east and west of Nohhon... hmm...
- when you change the curvature of oceanic subduction, you are changing which side is sinking

(alas, these details have no influence on the land masses or location of mountains, so - as always - you can choose to ignore them)

It seems like your weather maps are having (will have) more work done on them, so I'll wait for corrected versions - in the meanwhile, let me say that your H/L centers are visually very appealing.