Thread: Hello!

Post Hello!

Hi!

I'm -=Orion=-, and I started making maps about a year ago for the fun of it, and then found this awesome community! Im not the best at drawing maps, as I'm not an adult yet, but now that I've found the Cartographers Guild I hope to improve my skills to their greatest extent. I don't play RPGs, but in previous times I was partially interested in DnD. I use Photoshop CS6 which I only got recently, so while i'm still learning it i'm drawing by hand.

Thanks, -=Orion=-
    Last edited by -=Orion=-; 05-30-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Welcome to the Guild Awsmguy123! I'm sure it would benefit you to check out the tutorial section on this site, that would help you learn more about Photoshop and awesome art of mapmaking!

Thanks Domino44! I look forward to learning more.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome !! Hand drawing is a wonderful way to learn map making. I'd love to see some of your work.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Thanks jtougas! Hopefully I will be uploading one of my hand-drawns soon, although I might spice it up in Photoshop a little bit first.