Thread: Cobyr Square - D&D Commission

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Derek Von Zarovich's Avatar

Map Cobyr Square - D&D Commission

Discover Cobyr Square, a small logging town that has grown fast in the past ten years. The person in charge, Lord Jason Cobyr, accepted a grant from the council to become the town's mayor and erect a wall around the town as it grew in importance. Ten years later, Lord Cobyr is in trouble and unable to repay the debt to the council. He is inclined to believe he was conned to accept an impossible to pay contract.

A powerful person in the Blue Mercantile guild is eager to take his place as soon as he defaults on his payment due in a few months. Lord Cobyr is willing to go to extreme measures to keep his power and station. He's going to need help doing that.

Read the lore for this starting town here https://www.elventower.com/archives/2710
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobyr Square-L.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	898.0 KB 
ID:	105544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	promo.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	435.0 KB 
ID:	105545  
    I'm the owner of www.elventower.com, I spend my time writing DM tips and guides for my website and drawing all kinds of maps to share them online.

I also crowdsource my work here www.patreon.com/elventower

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Arkidemis's Avatar

I like the concept your running with. The map looks well done aswell. One question though, why do they pull the logs in by cart and not drive them down the river to the town (Log Driving)?

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Derek Von Zarovich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arkidemis View Post
    I like the concept your running with. The map looks well done aswell. One question though, why do they pull the logs in by cart and not drive them down the river to the town (Log Driving)?
    The place where they log trees is not next to the river. So they bring them to the town by cart. Then ferry them downstream to the capital.
    I'm the owner of www.elventower.com, I spend my time writing DM tips and guides for my website and drawing all kinds of maps to share them online.

I also crowdsource my work here www.patreon.com/elventower