Thread: May/June 2014 Lite Challenge: The Toll Keeper's Hold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

nice work with water texture!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Garak walked around the perimeter of the old fort wall picking bits of goat from his teeth. The wall was much like him, craggy, worn and old. He had lived much longer than most Orcs mostly due to luck and more cunning and guile than his species usually displayed. Yes he was much like this old wall. It's attackers had thrown everything at it and although it may have chipped it had never broken, just like Garak.....

Quote Originally Posted by Francissimo View Post
    nice work with water texture!
    Thanks. I always have a bit of trouble with water as I like it really textured. I'm starting to wonder if this is a little too bright?

Last update for tonight. I started work on the walls and "motte" for the massive barricade that stretches across the river. The motte is constructed of piled earth that has compacted over time giving it a rough and worn look.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Toll Keepers Hold.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	3.15 MB 
ID:	64578
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.