Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
I like the texture and the dark water. Your story is interesting and fun to read, it makes the map come alive.
Thanks

Well as so often happens I've spent some time looking at this and I just didn't like it. The overall look was okay but the hold was a mess. The walls were oddly shaped and the towers were just plain junk. I went back and reworked some of the textures to add a bit more "cragginess" and I think I've settled on the water. You may recognize the wall segments, they were originally created by JackTannery for his epic castle project. I modified them only by adjusting the color and adding a slight texture along with a bit of bump to "age" them. The towers are JackTannery modified versions of Kergon's originals. I have used these pieces several times in the past and they are terrific. The towers recived the same basic modifications as the wall segments. So far I like this better, I will of course be building the holds counterpart on the other side of the river and I am still thinking about what kind of barricade I want.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Toll Keepers Hold.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	3.75 MB 
ID:	64628