Thread: Osengaard or Egads! Not another city :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I agree with RPMiller about the buildings. The land and sea seem to have an almost blurred effect to them, but then all of the buildings are quite crisp, and the two effects don't seem to work too well.

Also, just a quick question. Is the whole area between the keep to the north and the docks going to be filled with buildings? If it is, that will be quite some city!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

RP you are right, I meant SW... ooops!

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have to give a try to blurring (or something) the layers with the buildings and see how it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by landorl View Post
    Also, just a quick question. Is the whole area between the keep to the north and the docks going to be filled with buildings? If it is, that will be quite some city!
    Not quite everything, just mainly the center "third or so" of the map. The area in between the 2 main North-South running roads. The rest will have a few, buildings scattered across it. It is supposed to be a decent sized city.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.