Thread: Osengaard or Egads! Not another city :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer

Ahh if there is a background story as to why its small thats a different matter. But yes I would assume if they wanted to expand but couldn't they would use as much of the available space up as possible on the island

Very very promising,

Perhaps you should extend the snow a little beyond the castle walls as the real weather asserts itself? You might extend it little further in the walls shadow or stretched by the prevailing winds.

I wonder what the affects of condensation would be if warm air the castle all summer?

Thats easily the most successful unnatural winter that I can think of in any map.

Good job.

Sigurd

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

What I see is that the "barn" furthest east has a darker shadow than the other buildings and you've got some tiling in the south where the land meets the water. I'm not the scale police so I don't really care so long as it all holds together upon completion, even if it means changing the scale when done...I do that all the time. So far it looks pretty good though so I can't wait to see it finished.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps