Thread: Osengaard or Egads! Not another city :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

That's probably another image that needs to be made into a seamless time, before I use it again...thanks for the input.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The field concept is pretty good as are the colors (maybe just a bit more yellow though) but the pattern is so small that it repeats way too much creating that boxey look. The cleaned up tiling along the rocky coast is good now since I didn't see any tiling. This frost does look better as it seems to have a bit of texture. My favorite part of the whole map are the crenelations on the castle towers....how the heck did you do those? Draw it big then shrink it down? It appears, though, that you have some overlapping shadows there creating darker shadows around the towers as compared to the other castle parts. At any rate, still looks pretty good.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps