Oi,

Where I am berieved to console any corresponding permutations of a singularly noxious society; clad in the perminence of carbon combustion. I can certainly revel in the primal mutiny; as a luridly bent, exogenesis from these base and molestive habitual environments.

As a traveler, myself, I regretfully have spent too much time `under "Dodge City", to sympathize with this facite of post-apocolyptic anarchy. For me it is already, a bit too far gone.

However, to forge an exemplary parody, of such an inerrably, claustrophobic realm; seems on the level.

I definitely see why there would be an inclination to use baltic\scandanavian languages. They're a lot like Klingon', in
Many ways. However, the age specific details to these localized dialects, which have become buried under consecutive generations; have wraught a venacular of entirely new, and distinctive inflection.

Whereby, the basic envowelment of a place name, is only topical [{having been bent far out of the patriachical coherency, which was once relevant as a different beast}]

My point, is that, because you are portraying a symbolic representation of a spurned over realm; I suggest you qualify the formalities of a distinct place-name with the °un-civilization which hails from the region. The difference between populaces, would hence, implicate the confluence of inter-defactive denomonative cultures.

*-----*~an analogy, being made with various alien races, deriving discreet (species specific) evaluative inclinations, from, what is essentially, nearly the same territory.

Attok hekotik