Thread: Hello

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post Hello

Uhm, I'm Essa. Hi.

I'm kind of shy, but I tend to be social once I'm comfortable in a situation. I write Fantasy and I'm currently working on my first map of the five main islands of the Archipelago a lot of my story takes place on. It's not very good, and I'm not very artistic, but I do my best. I'm slightly afraid to post my map here because you all are so awesome.

I've never really been on any forum, but the one's I have been on, I'm always afraid to post anything, because I'm afraid I'll post something somewhere I'm not supposed to and get banned.

So, Uhm, treat me kindly?

Guild Member Facebook Connected jugabyte's Avatar

Oh you're in trouble now. These people are beasts. BEASTS!

Kidding, they're actually way too kind, even in their criticisms. I find that they are overall VERY encouraging so no worries.

Welcome aboard mate!

Welcome to the guild Essa. Posting work is the best way to get advice and make improvements, most people didn't start off with the polish you see in some of their later maps so you shouldn't feel bad. I wouldn't worry about getting band, we are a kindhearted lot and aside from obvious spam our very nice mods usually just try to see your post to the correct section.