Some time ago...
Quinn quaffed at his mug his mug and wiped foam off his moustache to reveal a smile. "It's good of you to come, it's so rare to find someone who understands the importance of a good cup of ale in the morning."

His dwarven companion raised an eyebrow and muttered, "Not exactly morning."

Quinn gestured at the table between them, spread with diagrams, plans, and notes for his inn-to-be. So far the repairs on the old building were going well, but Quinn had several additions in mind. "Well Urin, what do you think?" He beamed broadly.

Urin took another swig of ale before he answered. "It'll fall down."

Quinn shook his head vehemently. "No, no, I'll put in... you know... beams and such."

Urin sat back in his chair. "You remember the caves of the Undema? A thousand years gone but their foundations still holding up the roots of the world. You need some of those special kind of stones they used."

"Ah yes," Quinn replied. "And which type of stone was that?"

"Big ones," replied his old friend. "Also very, very heavy."

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 12.55.29 PM.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	507.5 KB 
ID:	64914

I've laid in some foundations after discarding a couple of styles. I'm learning a whole heck of a lot about my tablet in a big hurry though, which I think this project is mostly an excuse to do:

1. The scale is tricky to keep consistent. I zoom in to work, then zoom out to look and realize all my little details won't show up anyway.

2. I have to sit up really straight and pay a lot of attention to how I hold my arm and wrist, or it gets tired.

3. It's so much fun!

4. I stick my tongue out when I'm drawing.

Next up, a visit from Eva to talk about Quinn's wood.

cheers,
Meshon