There was a seismic event of some kind that resulted in an uplifting of crust, with a few new mountains appearing on the far left middle.

Inks: Previous "new" mountains are now more complete, with some rivers and waterfalls taking shape and carving canyons. Adding the detail work to make the "original" mountains look consistent with the new is progressing.

Shading: I picked a central group of mountains to start in with the highlights and shadows. I use a noise brush in ProCreate, painting black on a multiply layer for the shadows and painting white on an Add layer for the highlights. (I believe Photoshop calls it "Linear Dodge")

Zoom Detail Regions! : I picked a couple of spots to be the locations of important castles -- probably some stony dwarves and some mountain valley-dwelling elves -- and then created corner call-out squares for the detail views of those regions. There will be much more in the way of fine lines in these boxes when things are done. The slightly altered, slightly more naturalistic rivers in these zoom regions show how, while the perspective and proportions will be the same over all, there will be much more to see. The upper box in particular has some extended river flowage that can't be seen in the main view. The lower box has a mid-stream island that doesn't appear when zoomed out. It will be more clear when things are labeled as to just where the zoom regions are on the big map. You won't need to search around for them.

Color/Tone : still experimenting and thinking about how much color and detail I want to add into the flat regions.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Finish_It_Progress_2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	65003
### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Finish_It_v3.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	2.44 MB 
ID:	65004