Thread: June/July 2014 Lite Challenge - Jade Mountain Pass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you don't mind, I would love to write a D&D encounter for this, once it's finished. Either 3e or Next (once it comes out, of course).

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I think I'd vote for this just based on that background snippet. That is begging for a short story or even a novel...
    Thanks! I will have to think hard about a story. Coming up with a point of view from which to tell about such an extended time period has my hamster wheels spinning...

The part of this that has actually had the most time spent on development is the Throne of the Architects, the place that most of the powerful people in this history are obsessed with getting to. It came out of a D&D campaign a few years ago and I have copious notes, though no maps yet. It's been fun to think about this side of the story though, and I'm sure I'll keep working on this stuff for awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by jkat718 View Post
    If you don't mind, I would love to write a D&D encounter for this, once it's finished. Either 3e or Next (once it comes out, of course).
    Absolutely, that would be great! After the next map it should be a place with a few possibilities for adventure, but you're free to use any of the maps in your games. I'm pretty excited about Next, actually collaborating on an adventure for that system in my spare moments. Did you know that the basic rules have been released for free?

Thanks again for all the positive encouragement and kind words.

cheers,
    Meshon

I did not! I knew that they were going to be released, but I thought it wasn't going to happen until the end of the month. Thanks, I'm going to go read the entire PDF now.

Mesh, how are you working on a Next adventure already? We don't even have the PHB yet...