Great start, Meaux, and welcome on board.

Although fairly simple in comparison to Earth's (or to some of our attempts around here), your tectonic map seems very plausible. There was a large continent in the middle, one smaller at the north pole and another towards the east end of the map, then the main continent at the middle split in half, that movement created the "interior ocean" and also caused other movements, including, later on, the opening of the "northern sea". All is good so far.

Currents and wind directions.. hmm, a couple of things I gotta point out:
- currents: i think you should add an east-west current on both oceans between 35º and 45º N, and then the polar current west-east. This would also help with figuring the currents at the Northern Sea.
- high/low pressure: (let me ask, do you have a good reason to force rotation in the opposite direction of Earth's?) - all your low pressure centers seem to be rotating in the wrong direction, you might want to check them.

So, with these observations, I gather you may be changing something in rain patterns and climates, but let me say right away that as they stand they seem very good.

If anything, my overall impression is that you've made it too homogeneous and simplified, but I'm a little detail-obsessed about this stuff.