Hello guys,
this is going to be a wip for Neyjour design a dungeon contest. The layout seemed intriguing so I decided to give it a shot.
I'm still at the planning phase so here is a rough key of pretty much what I'm thinking of doing. Do you see any logical errors or something that is missing.

1 main entrance
2 waiting room (chairs, a bell, a carpet)
3 ballroom (big table, chairs lovely carpet, animals hanging on the walls)
4 kitchen
5 guest rooms.
6 (stairs lead up to six) room of illusions, supposedly filled with clouds so the guests would never dare walk into it and uncover the dark secrets of our wizard.
7 Pile of Bones, a statue in the center and around it piles of bone. Obviously the statue is a trap and when the pcs step on specific squares it is triggered.
8 the room of the four harry potter thingy you can see in with water. blue one showing the water of 13.teh last one purple - 19
9 teleportation hall (teleporting with the back side of the secret door, stairs leading down from 7)
10 room of sacrifices a rather empty room, a red curtain hides the top part were is a blood-stained table littered with knives.
12 storage
13 the abandoned laboratory (half-filled with water, equipment floating around and a few human parts.
14-15-16-17 jails.
18 weaponry, armory
19 secret room filled with webs dust and debris.
20 secret exit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lair of Xerthi phase 1.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	65529