I have some feedback, Francissimo, if you're interested.

I like the terrain and naturalistic colors. I even like the stylized swirls in the ocean...they aren't clashing (for me) with the sat-view style of the rest of the map. Somehow it's working. :-)

Coding the Invasions: While the bloody red arrow overlays get the job done, I feel like you might be missing an opportunity for greater visual clarity and ease of informative apprehension. For instance, you could color-code the waves of invasion so that the earlier ones are more yellow-orange and the later ones are more deep red. Or you could lay down a pattern of some sort to differentiate the expeditions. Because as it is now, one must look closely at the dates to try to determine when the attacks took place, which ones were earlier than others, etc.

Fonts: As a graphic designer, I feel that a little typographic character goes a long way. Several of your font choices are clashing a bit, to my eye. The "Ghurid Sultanate" font clashes a bit with the "Kunlun Shan" font. The dates in the stencil-style font ("1207", etc.) feel really out of place. Then you've thrown in small sans serifs for the battles and their dates, which has a bit of a modern, clinical feel, and you've put all kinds of different colors on them. I'm not sure why they're different colors, but even if there's a decent reason, I'm not sure the distraction is worth it. "Parwan" and "Indus" are jumping out at me, in particular.

The rivers feel a bit "noodly" and odd, like they're translucent blue pasta that's been laid over the map after the fact. I'm not sure the rivers are actually necessary at all in this style of map. They don't seem to play a part in the "story" that's being told by the map, so they should just lay down into the landscape and not sit on top of it.

Since the focus of the map is the Mongol invasions, you may have thrown a few too many labels on it. Should we be worried about Champa or Bagan? By contrast, there are perhaps other opportunities to add information that would replace the stuff that's not meaningful. For instance, which generals were commanding which waves of invasion? Was Subutai around?

I spilled a lot of little critiques into that post. I hope it doesn't feel like piling on. Just trying to help.