Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom desktop icons

Very good to know! Thanks for the warning. Also, the US dollar isn't worth much these days so everything over here is really cheap for you folks across the pond. In case anyone was thinking of going on holiday. I think the exchange is almost 2 to 1 now for the Euro and the Pound is like 1.75 to $1US or something.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Also, the US dollar isn't worth much these days so everything over here is really cheap for you folks across the pond.
    I know ... I've been buying up roleplaying books on PDF
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games

No wonder all the stores are out of PDFs!

Just kidding.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

thanks for the computer info guys, I am not sure what I will get them, but where I now work I get an employee discount on some items, and as I work nights I get to see what is getting a price cut as soon as it goes on the shelf, so sometimes there are real good computer deals, and as Sam's Club is an affiliate of my employer I get good deals there as well on their one off merchandise......I will probably look in the $500 range and buy one every 2 months or so, start out with one for sharing, then buy another so it is one for the boys and one for the girls, and then maybe get 2 desktops last.
    I want to load them up with all the free apps they use already, ( Gimp, terragen free, WM Standard, L3DT, Maptool, Wings 3d, Dungeon Forge etc) and then things like PD Particles (about $19 a pop) and Artrage.
    So by christmas they should each have one they can use without a re-enactment of the battle for Gondor.
    Somewhere in their I have to get my self a new one as well, though me thinks mine will be a wee bit more expensive.
    SeerBlue
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12