Subject = I just took my inform7 text adventure called 'The Dragonkins Inheritance' to a state where it is ready for beta testing. It is of the Science Fantasy Exploration Genre and i would love to add a fantasy map of the small fictive regional area where the game takes place; the area includes a wood, a crevice, a mountain range, a lake and a meadow and a castle, all with names and regional characteristics, so it should not be a geographical/symbolical map like in an Atlas but more like a painted/drawn one

The game is based on a story I wrote as a teenager in 1985; I drew a map then, which contains all info in a simplicistic way, but as I am not good at drawing I cannot use it for a publication but I will give a copy to someone who would like to do the map.

Quality & Size = I would like it to be at least as good as the game. ;-) Maybe the standard 1080p would do fine.

Basically its just a small map for an amateur game, but that should not mean it has to be ugly.

Time Constraints = I would like to take part in the 2015 IF Comp Competition for Interactive Fiction, so there is no rush.

Copyright = I am not sure what is the usual way to do this, but the copyright should be of course with the Artist. I just would like the allowance to always keep it in a package with the game.

Commission= unpaid (if I ever get a single cent for the game I will give a piece of it to you)