Thanks that side is indeed interestig .

Still I would propose some new ideas possibilities .

Nebula proximity

How would work a world with a Huge big nebula visible in their sky ? Woudl have any effect like radiation , killing lifeforms or instead would have mostly no effect and allow the civilizations to rise?

Nested moons
Coudl a moon have a secondary moon orbiting it ? What consequences coudl be on the Earth?

Moon of a Larger Giant gas
Coudl a Earth develop under the influence of a giant Gas ? What coudl prevent Radiation to kill anything on the surface? what are the conditions to
support an Earthlike planed with a Big Saturn or Jupiter in the Night Sky?

Twin suns
How would work Earthlike planets with a double sun in the sky shining on civilizations? Woudl those rise ?

Twin Earths ...
Could perhaps two earths orbit one near the other and form a double minisystem with both supporting life?

Ring in the Sky
What could cause to have a Earthlike planet a Ring of detrites all around the planet just Like Saturn?

Btw on the

Large igneous province
I meant a huge land of Lava , not only some Volcanic activity in a region ... Its a pretty like a sea of Lava or a lava lake on
the open surface .

Axial Tilting periodical movements

Could be possible small Axial tilting movements that bring the axis of the Earth much more down during a period and
upper in others so changing drastically the Climate based on very small periods ( at least geologically ) like for example
every 10 years or every 50 years or even less? Would that affect much the flora and fauna of the regions ? Perhaps
adapted climatic plants? Or massive migrations?

A mount Olympus ( from Mars ) Volcano on Earth
would air be breatheable still on its top ? how woudl be even gravity?

Large Chasms
I think we all have seen a lot of Large Chasms in the soil on most fantasy maps , but are those actually possible in RL
and what woudl be their origin ? how massive they could be ?