I just downloaded yesterday it and there isonly one version the version Ihave here is 3.0.12.0 FT3

I tried already both tutorials , the one in wilbur and the basic one for make world but my issue is I Can't edit the heightmaps in Photoshop and get them back in ...

also some tools do not seem to work well or perhaps not sure if I use them wirght because i can'tfind more tutorials apart the ones you already pointed me to and they do not help on do what I want to do .

For example if I get a world I am not satisfied with 100% and I want to add another continent I 'd like to save that map heightmap and then load a new generated world , pick a continent shape I like , export that heightmap , get both heioghtmaps in photoshop and combine as I want ... then rebring those into ft3 and apply some more effects ...

Would be cool to have some erosive filters just like the ones in world machine or a mod macro creation .

Any ideas on how I can import export normal bmps heightmaps?and bringthem back innormally ? I have to pass all time by Wilbur?
Because that tool as well when I reexport seems corrupted when I reimport in FT3 as shows only a gray image .