Thread: Pathfinder Kingmaker Homebrew

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey, thanks for the tips; as silly as it is I hadn't thought about making my own brush but that would certainly fit the bill. Gonna take both your advice and see what I can come up with in the next couple of days. I'll update the thread as progress continues.

I should also mention that the rivers and whatnot are coming straight from the book, but I understand your criticism and think I might bootleg some changes to the layout to suit me better as well.
    Last edited by LASture; 07-25-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Alright so I've been side-tracked with a bunch of projects but I finally managed to sit down and get some time to pull off a minor update: I experimented around a bit with making some brushes, and have a nice tree-trunk brush. However, while messing around I decided to try creating some more realistic/natural looking tree groupings. This was pulled off by making a custom brush that would scatter circles of varying sizes, and a pattern overlay that would add bumps in such a way to look a bit more like tree-top cover. This is all heavily work in progress but I think it definitely is a move in the right direction.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trees wip2.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	701.7 KB 
ID:	67061