Thread: New Dawn of the West - Expanded & With Colour!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A very comic-y style...i guess it's the colors that make me say that. But i like it overall. I do think that that your mountain-ranges are not range-y enough The mountains are placed too far appart...it looks like a collection of single mountains and does not really transport the "look, here are moutain-ranges" feel.

Now, as a fellow gamer i also have questions

What system do you use?
    Care to tell us a bit about the setting?
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected AslanC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    A very comic-y style...i guess it's the colors that make me say that. But i like it overall.
    Funnily I wasn't exactly going for that, but it came out that way due to colour choice and I think the parchment overlays, but that said I kinda like it

I do think that that your mountain-ranges are not range-y enough The mountains are placed too far appart...it looks like a collection of single mountains and does not really transport the "look, here are moutain-ranges" feel.
    I see your point but for me it gets the message across enough for me to know where the ranges are. I chalk it up to stylistic tastes.

[/QUOTE]Now, as a fellow gamer i also have questions [QUOTE]

Bring 'em!

What system do you use?
    Currently using Savage Worlds, was using various D&D's before and even have used D6 and an awesome system called Arrowflight 2nd Edition, but in the end Savage Worlds scratches the itch for us right now.

Care to tell us a bit about the setting?
    Well there is an attached PDF that gives you a brief (wink, wink) history of the setting, what more would you like to know?

Cheers!