Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shreeve of Shrivenshire

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Waiting the next steps with pleasure! You've such a good line art and your title with the little illustrations is excellent.
    Thanks Ilanthar
    Quote Originally Posted by Llannagh View Post
    Once again a map that takes me away to different places and sparks my imagination... already!

Very nice. Respect for the detailed trees and the level of detail in general. My father was a landscape gardener/architect/planner (don't know the exact english term) and this reminds me a lot of the plans he used to draw. That being said, I often wondered why I enjoy drawing maps so much. I guess it comes from my father's side, I just realized! Thanks for reminding me, J.Edward!
    Thank you Llannagh
    I used to do some landscape design for a company I worked for years back. I also had to do all the planting too. Small company.
    I've always had an abiding love of landscape design drawings. [And architectural site plans too.]
    I think it's all part of my whole thing with trees. I really love trees so I'm always trying to find good ways to draw them.
    I've actually gotten a good amount of my work due to my rendering of architecture and plants/trees.

It's been a while since an update. I haven't had much time to work on this but I still got a bit done.
    This is just going to take a while to do, especially with my current schedule.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shrivenshire REboot 01a_04[M].jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	80037

This is is gong to be another beauty! Very clean linework btw. Love it!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Looking good!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Thanks arsheesh and ChickPea - I just noticed the comments... really late.
    Another map set to the back burner.... must get a handle on these orphans.

Nicely done J.Edwards I am impressed, the color and details in the last map in the OP is very well done, I look forward to seeing what you do next with this map.

Quote Originally Posted by Kargan3033 View Post
    Nicely done J.Edwards I am impressed, the color and details in the last map in the OP is very well done, I look forward to seeing what you do next with this map.
    Thanks Kargan
    I got a bit behind on some of my maps, and now with the Guild World map they'll be even more behind.
    But they will continue.

Guild Journeyer

I'll be that annoying fan, and yell "DRAW FASTER GODDAMNIT!" Looking nice Ed, will follow your work thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilgoth View Post
    I'll be that annoying fan, and yell "DRAW FASTER GODDAMNIT!" Looking nice Ed, will follow your work thoroughly.
    Ah, I can't draw faster... I'm not drawing on this right now...
    After a bit more Guildworld stuff, I will be coming back to this map. So no worries Ilgoth

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi J.Edward - you might have written it elsewhere but I've been away for a while ... I wonder about your medium of choice? .. pencil on paper?.. how about the houses, simple ruler or do you make those in the computer instead?. how about coloring? Really love your style, and definitely share your love for those landscaping drawings.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast