Welcome to the Guild!

We appreciate folks jumping right in and contributing - which is worth a bit of rep all by itself.

The world is plausible enough. You've got a nice scattering of elements, and nothing looks outright out of place to me. Could be an effect of the wide altitude bands, but it looks like mostly like wide swaths of really flat plains, with ranges for punctuation. I'm not sure it would be easy to show, but there might be room for garden-variety mild roughness, some plateaus (beyond that humdinger of a northern continent), maybe decent-sized lakes other than those on the SW continent?

I like the mostly-ocean hemisphere -- you have successfully avoided the must-fill-all-space problem. Do you already have solid ideas about landscape, climate, and weather on the continent you're focusing your book on? Or are you willing to let the land you've generated dictate some of the situation? The way you have ocean and land would let you subject the E and SE coast of that crescent continent to some fierce cyclonic storms, in the right season.

You've done a good job - staring at it, I am imagining the civilization that could prosper there, the trade routes across that sea, the mountain passes filled with bandits or guarded by troops. And that's even before the aid to visualization that your river network will be. If the map is starting to tell stories by itself, you're ahead of the game :-). How did you go about generating the terrain?