Ha - I take the land-sea ambiguity as a fascinating effect - I can stare at the map and make it bounce back and forth between land-water and water-land, in my head :-). You have a good eye (and hand) for an appropriate variety of roughness in coastlines.

You made it wrap east-west, which is attention to detail. It's easiest of course when the paper edges can be made to fall in all land or all ocean, but continent configurations like yours can't. Think about projections, though - you have an aspect ratio that isn't 1:2, like a simple equirectangular projection would have. Additional N-S stretching like yours, particularly since you seem to not go all the way to 90 degrees N or S, could be something like a Mercator-ish view. And that brings up the thought of what distortion you might WANT to be showing. Either projection gets more distorted as you go poleward - the first in shape, the second in size. So a practiced eye would expect either vertical squashed-ness, or ballooning (the old Greenland-big-as-Africa effect on schoolroom Mercator world maps).

Where you have a similar degree of coastal detail at all latitudes, wrapping your linework back on a globe would show unexpected distortions and sizes. There's straightforward free apps that will do that re-projecting for you, digitally. Are you just going to show us map progress from scans, and do all your work on paper, or now that you have linework digital will you work on it digitally?

Nice shapes, by the way.