Thank you SJS for the questions! This map I am creating will be used in a pathfinder game I am mastering (I started this week). Fortunately, my players won't be going into the city yet. I still have about a month and a half.

I'll answer it after giving a bit of background history.

The magical City of Ozeï'r (namely : Kastraäl), is one of the three major cities of the region of Léandras, surrounding (and regulating) a giant Maelstrom that «drains» the water of the region to prevent another flood.

The circular building in the very center is the pinnacle of the city, housing the 80 powerful mages. It is about 800' tall, built by very ancient ingenious gnomes architects. The whole city is built around it, yet none other than the mages of Ozeï'r has ever seen the inside of it. The tower also has a dungeon twice as deep, but that's a secret.

The temples are exactly as you said. Gigantic. Yet, they are large in surface, but their height is no more than half a hundred foot.

The southwest temple, «The Temple of Sarenrae», has been destroyed about 20 times in the course of the history of the city. It has been renovated about 20 years ago, after a rich paladin «purified» it of the foulness (a plot concerning kobold adepts of a rival god, namely Asmodeus). This temple accepts and helps the poor and the diseased.

The east temple, «The temple of Abadar», has strangely never been destroyed, even when the city was twice completely been flooded by rising waters. This temple is reserved for the elites. They actually struggle to obtain the reins of political power of the city. However, even though they try as hard as they can, they are far from being able to rival with the magical power of the mages of Ozeï'r.

A small house in a poor to modest residential area can usually contain about 10-30 individuals (mostly workers and families).

Kastraäl has approximately 180 000 residents.

I have yet to implement a graphical scale... It will probably come last, with the legend. I will create one though