View Poll Results: August Challenge Voting: (Pick 2)

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gameprinter: the Under Halls

17 44.74%
  • Yu_gnomi: Bert the Troll's Cave

0 0%
  • Redrobes: Multiple textured paths

8 21.05%
  • NenKnight: Neon's Dungeon Tiles

7 18.42%
  • Ascension: quick n easy dungeon tiles

2 5.26%
  • Lord: The Grist

12 31.58%
  • RobA: QnD Tiles

22 57.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: August monthly vote!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

This was really hard, if I had some kind of die to roll, I probably would have used that.

Everyone's was good in some way, shape or form.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Man, I so wish I wasn't consumed with RL or else I would be mapping with the rest of you! So much fun here for sure!

I was torn between RobA and GamerPrinter. While the others were fantastic too, I just love the look and feeling of their tiles the best.

RobA ended up beating GamerPrinter for one reason with me - his tiles dropped into Maptool without effort. Yeah, I know, this isn't a VT contest but let's face it, I use a VT every week during game so I want tiles that work well with it.

In Maptool, set the grid to 128 and start dropping in the tiles. With Snap to Grid enabled, a map can be made without in breath taking records. The grid of the tiles lines up perfectly with Maptool and so do the doors. Bravo!

RobA - you get my ultimate vote! But so does GamerPrinter since we can vote for two!

(These tiles are so cool that I am thinking of throwing together a video in Maptool to show them in action. I will post at CG when I get it done.)

My hats off to all of you who have entered. Great stuff!