Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep on the Shadowfell battlemats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just finished choppping these up with Posterazor and printing them then slicking them all together to make full sized maps, they look AMAZING. Thanks for your work.

One thing I had a problem with though was that it seems like after 1-3 you switch from 120dpi to 96 then 72 so I had to make some adjustments in Posterazor to compensate so they would print out in proper scale, I only wasted 25 pages before I discovered this

Thanks again, love your work.

I keep forgetting to check the module, but is there a map in it for the final encounter and if not, so you have any plans to create one?

Guild Journeyer

Hmmm. I thought all the links were to 120 dpi. My bad.

No, I didn't do any of the encounters that came with printed battlemats, and don't plan to do so. In actuality, I ended up not using the maps I made, opting instead for building everything in 3D using Worldworks terrain

Quote Originally Posted by loydb View Post
    I ended up not using the maps I made, opting instead for building everything in 3D using Worldworks terrain
    Can you snap a photo of our 3D terrain? I'd like to see it.

Guild Journeyer

I'll shoot some of the actual dungeon next time we play (monthly). Here's the waterfall encounter area:

That waterfall is the coolest thing I've seen all day

Guild Journeyer

Thanks! The players really like the 3D. Worldworks makes some incredible terrain.

I'm working on a 3D Winterhaven build for our game in March or April.

These mats will be seeing some use in my game over the next few weeks. Thanks a lot for making them available!

Since I use MapTool at the table, I did some Photoshop work to combine the entire first level into one image and reduce the resolution to 50 pixels / square.

Here's the composite image, and have some rep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadowfell_keep_composite_level_1.jpg 
Views:	1976 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	11808  
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Default Fantastic map!

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    These mats will be seeing some use in my game over the next few weeks. Thanks a lot for making them available!

Since I use MapTool at the table, I did some Photoshop work to combine the entire first level into one image and reduce the resolution to 50 pixels / square.

Here's the composite image, and have some rep!
    Great work on the H1 map

Guild Journeyer

Very cool!

I have to say I really like these maps, great work. I am sure the gang will Love them when I start running this module in a few weeks in FG2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast