Ah I see what you're aiming for. I prefer to know at a glance whether the thread is WIP or finished or whether it has to do with information as opposed to maps. If people are opening a thread in order to learn about plot x they don't want to wade through 3 or 4 pages of WIP discussion to get what they want. They just want a map of the plot and any information included. If people want help with their map they want a WIP moniker and so do the people looking to help others or watch maps as they develop. This is part of the reason there is a finished maps subforum and a wip subforum here at CG. It doesn't make sense to me to have it otherwise, having WIP's and Finished leads to more threads but it is clearer what they are about, it is also easier to manage the clutter which occurs naturally since the threads are clearly labeled. If I want to have a post linking to finished maps in the front here, it is far easeir for me to just look for tags than open up every thread searching for a post that says they are finished.

The reason for triple digits is because of the way computers organize numbers, nothing else. I figured it might be easier if someone tried to organize a computer for searches or scraping or whatever later on as Redrobes suggested.

(this machine has no in browser spell check )