Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
This is so unique and alien to me that I really don't have words for it. The concept, the colors, and the execution are all superb. Reminds me of something I'd see in one of Toff's moons of Saturn. Well done...this needs a whole chapter of a book if not a full blown world...I want some story time.
Thanks Ascension...

A little confession, I really didn't do much to create the terrain myself. It's basically one of the textures from Spiral Graphics rendered at a large size, then I took some of the other textures and using a low opacity airbrush went over various spots on the original, each on its own layer. Lastly I added some black highlights in certain areas to give it a little more 'depth'.

Finally I started adding the features, etc. Using the various textures to try and blend them into the terrain, but at the same time keeping them at least somewhat visible.

I guess if you wanted some more "background/history" I could probably come up with something. Just let me know what you'd like more info on and I'll see what I can do. The gods are from my pantheon, same one which I "donated" to the CWBP.