Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIP- Aethonia (Regional)

Oh, there is still more to be done with filling out the empty spaces. It won't be empty fields all over. I see what you mean about the water, but for right now I enjoy the balance of the two mega continents. If there is need to add more for what I want, it's no big deal. Biggest problem here is I would want a pleasing shape to fill that water, but I wouldn't want to stretch out existing areas- and right now I don't have need to from a story perspective.

Great suggestions on the poles and luckily an easy fix... As you said, more forest would be beneficial in the area. The black area is essentially a wasteland and miasma. It's meant to largely cut off the east from west, and serves as a large catalyst for events in the area. Inside is a foggy land that is a bit tipsy turvy.

Awesome. It's a nice map and the names have interesting cultural touches. I also forgot to mention you could edit the colours a bit; they look quite soft, cartoonish, and pastel-like, but if that's what you want then don't worry about it.

Let me know if you're looking for more advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12