Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameprinter please read...

Ok, so it has been a week. Can you PLEASE just email me my pdf file?? My order is electronic, this can be done in minutes.
    JSM

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I posted an update on the KS last week, that sort of answers your question. Today is the 20th and the end of the CoD commission. So this weekend I will work on getting the first guide book out to KS backers and others - including you, Jigswaman. Sorry, I was spending upwards towards 16+ hours per day trying to finish the CoD commisson. Actually the publisher needed to send me updated icons for map labeling, and I didn't get those until just now. So I am currently trying to update the maps with the final labels and be done with the job. That's what I'm doing today. Once that's done, it will be time to look and moving the KS forward.

I'll clean out my PMs so I can have room to receive messages. Incidentally, no I can't answer support(at)gamer-printshop(dot)com at this time - my current PC is unable to access it. So I primarily use freerpgmaps(at)gmail(dot)com as my primary email address. If you need to contact me, use that latter email to get anything to me. For all intents and purposes my "support" email address no longer works.

As far as I know, I didn't get a message from you via my new Email address - I haven't seen it anyway. I would have responded, if I got it.

JSM, send me an email today to my freerpgmaps(at)gmail(dot)com address and I'll send you the book in its current state. We've found some major issues, meaning that I wasn't very satisfied with the existing editing that has been done, so its being done again (at my cost) and that is why it hasn't been immediately released. But if you insist on getting it now, I'll send it to you directly. Most of the KS backers have noted they can be patient - apparently not everyone can.

My goal is to do this right, and not rush it out the door due to the various delays that have come about.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I am sorry you felt offended by my last post. I just figured I would not have had to ask for an update again since I was not part of the original KS purchasers and never get the updates that they do. Still there was no need to throw in that extra dig at me at the end of your statement. I am patient as long as someone is keeping me up to date. Your post before last indicated delivery just past the weekend of the 19th. I am not a mind reader you know. So tell me when you think it will be fixed and I will wait until that time. If it will be delayed again, please remember that I am not part of the original KS group so you will have to post here or email me and let me know. That's all I ask. I am easy to get along with.
    JSM

JSM, send me an email today to my freerpgmaps(at)gmail(dot)com address and I'll send you the book in its current state. We've found some major issues, meaning that I wasn't very satisfied with the existing editing that has been done, so its being done again (at my cost) and that is why it hasn't been immediately released. But if you insist on getting it now, I'll send it to you directly. Most of the KS backers have noted they can be patient - apparently not everyone can.

My goal is to do this right, and not rush it out the door due to the various delays that have come about.

No dig intended. All the backers and anyone else who participated is as anxious as you - I wish the release had been more smooth and no delays had occurred, but they did. Please be patient - I'm on top of this, but have to depend on some outsiders to getting this done right, so its currently out of my hands.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Well that's fine. Just keep me in the loop for updates as I am outside of that normal group as I said. If you say delivery will be X day and it won't if you just tell me, I am fine to wait. I get it, I really do. You just have to say something.
    JSM

No dig intended. All the backers and anyone else who participated is as anxious as you - I wish the release had been more smooth and no delays had occurred, but they did. Please be patient - I'm on top of this, but have to depend on some outsiders to getting this done right, so its currently out of my hands.

So it has been two weeks since you had more issues with the book. Where are we now? Again, all I am looking for is the PDF version.
    JSM

Can I get an update on this please?
    JSM

Anyone on this kickstarter have any info about delivery for this yet?
    JSM

KS update posted - I've uploaded the first guide to DrivethruRPG and will be providing backers with links for download, tomorrow.
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12