Welcome Forcas, to the wonderful world of city mapping (and since I haven't said it elsewhere yet, welcome to the Cartographers Guild).

Your map has a lot of promise, but it does also have a lot of space for improvement. I hope you are committed, because there's a lot to cover. If you are committed, I'm happy to help guide you through it.

First, though, I need some information from you:
--what information can you provide about this city?
--what parts of the city are important, and what are the landmarks?
--what, if any, type of city are you going for (eg. Greco-Roman/medieval/early modern/dystopic Victorian/East Asian etc.)?
--how does this city fit into the surrounding countryside (i.e. is it a city within a nation, a city-state, a kingdom's capital; is it surrounded by farmland, forests, uncultivated mountains, desert; is it alone, or are there other cities/towns/villages/hamlets nearby; is it in a peaceful realm, threatened by external or internal enemies)?

The more information you provide, the easier it will be to advise you about it. PS: I saw that English is not your first language, so if anything I wrote is unclear, just ask.

Don't be discouraged. Inventing a city is hard work, but I always find it rewarding.

THW